Mistakes aren’t a bad thing if you grow from them. Here are five things I’ve learned from my very own mistakes.
- Trust your instincts because they’re almost always right.
- Take your time. Good decision-making requires perspective and perspective comes with time.
- Don’t waste your time on the wrong people. Seek individuals who share your visions for success.
- Realize when things aren’t meant to be.
- Pick up the phone. Many mistakes or misunderstandings can be avoided through live conversations.