Come Network, Enjoy Breakfast, and Get Empowered! Adrean will focus on ways to activate your G.I.R.L. power to propel your career and discover ways to excel with excitement to achieve your full potential. According to prominent researchers and psychologists, only 15% of success depends on technical knowledge and the other 85% of financial success is dependent on your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. Therefore, to secure a promotion, gain influence with male colleagues and successfully navigate workplace relationships, it takes GRIT, INSPIRATION, REBELLION and LEADERSHIP abilities.
> > Kickoff for Women’s Business Council of Montgomery Chamber of Commerce